Semi ripe papayas have a blend of a sweet buttery consistency and sour taste. They are half green and half yellow. Ripe papaya has orange flesh and black colored seeds at the center.
Benefits of Papaya for skin:
1. Papaya will give the skin moisture that can help you battle dry and flaky skin. Daily use of papaya for the skin will help you achieve smooth and radiant skin.
2. Using papaya you can counter the symptoms of ageing. This can cut down on wrinkles and other signs of ageing. It will also kill dead skin cells and regulate pigmentation.
3. This amazing fruit will help you remove tan. Papain and vitamin A and C help to lighten the skin tone and prevent tanning.
4. Using papaya for skin will help combat acne, too.
5. Dark circles are another issue which can help you with papaya
6. Papaya can decrease acne and skin problems
How to use papaya for skin?
You can add or apply papaya directly to your diet. You can also make papaya packs to your own face.
Mash papaya finely and apply it all over your face. You can blend it with honey and a little bit of milk (not to be used if you have pimples), and it will serve as a brightening booster.
"Some people may be allergic to papaya. If anyone has an allergy to latex, it is best not to use papaya because there may be cross-allergy between the two. People who are allergic to fig and kiwi may also be allergic to papain,