Method To Bake Chicken Tikka Kebab In The Oven
- Lay the skewers on a foil lined baking tray
- Preheat the oven/OTG to 250 degrees C.
- Slide in the tray in the top slot of the oven.
- Roast for 10 mins at 250 degrees C. After 10 mins turn the chicken tikkas.
- Roast for another 10 mins at 250 degrees C on the other side.
- Remove and baste with melted butter.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 200 degrees C.
- Roast for 7-8 mins at 200 degrees C. Flip the chicken and continue basting with melted butter.
- Finally roast for another 6-7 mins at 200 degrees. Remove the tray once the edges of the chicken are lightly charred.
Process in a pan
- Heat oil in a pan or tawa and place the skewers side by side.
- Fry on medium-high heat for 3 mins till light brown and flip on the other side.
- Fry again on the other side for 3 mins till light brown.
- Now turn all the kebab sticks/ skewers on to the side, and continue roasting for 2 mins on medium heat.
- Now flip on the other side and continue roasting for 2 mins on medium heat.
- Keep frying on medium heat on all the sides for a total of another 5-6 mins, flipping every 2 mins till the kebabs are browned and cooked evenly.
Remove and serve hot and sprinkle some chaat masala, black pepper powder, and garnish with coriander leaves and lemon wedges.